• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 VaTRaXoΣ

VaTRaXoΣ
  • Members
  • 2916 Απαντήσεις
  • Car Type:A3

Posted 19 August 2007 - 08:53 PM

We have begun to turn into scrap;;; It is about time to go to another little trip!!!!! With my big pleasure, I announce to you that the magic moment for still an excursion of our Club has come!!!! It was not possible for us to deny the invitation in a such possible event!!!! Therefore our Club at26/08/2007 will travel to Kilkis in order to it take part in the “Auto Party 2 KiLkiS”!!! It is a real feast for the car and of course for us!!!!

I have begun polishing and preheating my amplifiers, Kostas DTM is testing his turbine and SOULIS will be there with his new alloys and suspension!!! I do not want to hear any kind of excuses!!!! We wait all of you!!!!

Our appointment will be at 11.30 in the morning in front of TITAN afterwards the exit from Regional Road. From there we will travel all together to go to Kilkis!!!! Of course all the regulations of safe course will be observed. You can also bring with you your PMR. As always, we will be coordinated at channel 4!!!!

Donʼt be late!!! I want to see your attendances!!!!

For any queries you do not hesitate to communicate with us at the phone number 6936339833!!

Best comes!!!!!

Edited by VaTRaXoΣ, 19 August 2007 - 08:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users