• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nikos525

nikos525
  • Members
  • 2 Απαντήσεις
  • Car Type:A1

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

Yassa paidia, new member on the site and sorry about my Greek, but writing is still difficult after many years living in FL blush.gif . Can anyone recommend a good tuner in Athens, I'm looking to get a custom map for my 225 TTQ, so far mods include: APR chip, performance haldex, Neuspeed induction, Mofo, R32 arb's, complete powerflex kit, porsche braking system, 42dd 3" downpipe & race cats with 3" blueflame exhaust, front mount intercooler.

Am also considering the IHI turbo conversion to get a usable 310bhp with complete reliability cool.gif If anyone can recommend good tuners used by members on here I would appreciate it.

Xilia Thanks.
Nikos

#2 TTMESOGIA

TTMESOGIA
  • Members
  • 1527 Απαντήσεις
  • Car Type:A5

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (nikos525 @ Feb 4 2008, 17:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yassa paidia, new member on the site and sorry about my Greek, but writing is still difficult after many years living in FL blush.gif . Can anyone recommend a good tuner in Athens, I'm looking to get a custom map for my 225 TTQ, so far mods include: APR chip, performance haldex, Neuspeed induction, Mofo, R32 arb's, complete powerflex kit, porsche braking system, 42dd 3" downpipe & race cats with 3" blueflame exhaust, front mount intercooler.

Am also considering the IHI turbo conversion to get a usable 310bhp with complete reliability cool.gif If anyone can recommend good tuners used by members on here I would appreciate it.

Xilia Thanks.
Nikos

You may want to consider as a reliable solution ¨etuners¨. I have personal experience since I have installed their program in my car. In the past I have had a very unpleasant experience with MTM. The etuners program was far beyond my expectations and the engine now runs in a smooth way similar only to the factory one.

For further information you may look up in their web page ( www.etuners.gr ) or if necessary i can provide you with their direct telephone line.

In any case I chase the opportunity to welcome you in our ¨parea¨ and I am looking forward for the opportunity to meet you in person in one of our future formal (or informal) meetings.

#3 TTMESOGIA

TTMESOGIA
  • Members
  • 1527 Απαντήσεις
  • Car Type:A5

Posted 04 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

Regarding your maximum target power output (ie 310 bhp) I believe that your engine set up can handle such output without hesitation or problem (in respect to reliability and the endurance of your inner moving parts) of course you should avoid to implement large amount of torque. Your turbocharger can easily reached 280 bhp and with the substitution of it with a VF one you can easily reach the desired output without having to sacrifice the every day usability for the performance shake. Spooling will come to middle range or engines rpm and thus usability will remain ¨business as usual¨.

#4 nikos525

nikos525
  • Members
  • 2 Απαντήσεις
  • Car Type:A1

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

Thanks TTMESOGIA, this is what I was looking for, glad to join all of you guys and be part of the "parea", will give etuners a call & see what they recommend & will update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users