• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 VaTRaXoΣ

VaTRaXoΣ
  • Members
  • 2916 Απαντήσεις
  • Car Type:A3

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:18 PM

Ulsterman Adam Carroll is getting impatient for points in the German Touring Car Masters (DTM) and hopes that some luck and a better result can be achieved at Norisring on Sunday (24 Jun).

A desperate weekend at his home round in Brands Hatch (10 Jun) saw him unable to qualify where he should have but Carroll believes his two-year-old Future-com TME Audi A4 could be well suited to this track.

“The street race at Norisring could be the place to do well,” suggests Adam. “We don’t have as much down force as the latest spec Audis so here, with the long straights and heavy braking corners, should suit us better than other tracks.

“We have good straight line speed so hopefully we will have a more positive weekend. It is also Audi’s ‘home’ race and after their Le Mans victory last weekend, I hope the fans will have two Sunday’s in a row when it comes to celebrating.

“Personally I have never raced here but I am told the atmosphere is fantastic so I am looking forward to it.”

A massive crowd is expected at the carnival which is the Norisring, situated in the town of Nurnberg. The drivers will battle over 74 laps of this short street circuit – the only one on the DTM calendar.

Qualifying takes place on Saturday with the race on Sunday (1pm BST).

Source: Audi Sport

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users